Stuck at home? Let's document it.
Covid-19 has many of us stuck inside during stay at home orders and self-quarantine. We are finding the fun and offering FaceTime sessions to document this crazy season the world finds itself in. We've heard about Front Porch sessions and LOVED the idea... but in Minnesota that's not considered an essential reason to leave... so we're just following those rules.
We are so excited to tell you about FaceTime sessions! After I (Jenny) heard about these from a British photographer I tried it out with some wonderful people and fell head over heels for these! Huge shout out to my sister, Ally, and previous clients (who are also friends), Kalyn and the Lahr fam, for letting me experiment and figure this out.
These aren't your basic sessions, the image quality is obviously less, because the photos are from a phone. These are meant to document what your experience is like during a pandemic. You don't need to be fancy... you don't even need to be actually dressed for the day! Let's document what this looks like for you. (Or if you're like Jeremy and Carrie, who just had a precious baby girl, you can use these to document the newborn stage before they grow out of it!)
Here are some examples of what I've captured so far:
Here's what one person had to say:
"Today we had the most peculiar way of a photo session! @jenniferchristiphotovideo FaceTimed me and photographed my children as they played! Isn’t this an amazing way to capture quarantine playtime? Thank you so much for photographing my beautiful babies in such a delightful way. I never thought I could like these so much!!!" - @allykaymorris
- You'll need an iPhone 6 or higher, running iOS 11 or later. Unfortunately, I can't do this with Android phones. An iPad will work, a MacBook will not.
- You can choose a 15-minute or 30-minute FaceTime Session, book your session through the calendar below.
- A 15-minute session is $30. A 30-minute session is $50.
- You will receive all of your edited images within 3 business days via an online gallery. You will have all rights to download and print as you please.
- If a session cannot be done at the original time you booked, refunds are not offered, but rescheduling is encouraged and fee-free.